Sunday, December 20, 2009

Does anyone have a pampered chef recipe that calls for apples & German Chocolate Frosting?

The recipe I am looking for calls for apples and German chocolate frosting. I know it's not alot to go on, but I cant rememver any other ingredients standing out. It is a pampered chef recipe. The recipe calls for using the Pampered Chef Flan Pan. It was a wonderful dessert and I cant find it anywhere.Does anyone have a pampered chef recipe that calls for apples %26amp; German Chocolate Frosting?
I searched the recipes on the Pampered Chef website. The only recipe that came up with the ingredients ';apples'; and ';chocolate'; was the Chocolate-Peanut Butter Torte. It is in the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook.


You consultant may have demonstrated a recipe that is not in one of the cookbooks. I suggest you contact your host and/or consultant for the recipe.


Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment