Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone have the recipe for Salmon Cakes with Papaya Sauce (Pampered Chef Season's Best S/S 2007)? Thanks

There is a recipe for ';Salmon Cakes with Papaya Sauce'; in the Pampered Chef Season's Best - Spring/Summer 2007 cookbook. I am unable to still order this cookbook, but would really love try this recipe. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance!Does anyone have the recipe for Salmon Cakes with Papaya Sauce (Pampered Chef Season's Best S/S 2007)? Thanks
I am a consultant and I have several of the past Season's Best books. I will check when I get home from work to make sure I have that one. I can also access some of the older recipe books on-line (only for consultants). E-mail me through my profile with your e-mail address and I will be able to e-mail you the one recipe. If I have the book you're looking for, I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment