Thursday, December 24, 2009

Has anyone heard of the Pampered Chef microwave cake recipe?

If so, please give me details!!!Has anyone heard of the Pampered Chef microwave cake recipe?
Don't know if this is what you're looking for but it is what came up when searching for it.





http://www.pamperedchef.com/our_products鈥?/a>Has anyone heard of the Pampered Chef microwave cake recipe?
sure...





I'm a consultant and I make sure to show it at EVERY show. It's a big success. It's made in the Rice Cooker Plus. You take any cake mix (I like the way chocolates work best). Mix according to directions. Then you take a frosting (again I like the chocolate). You use 4 medium scoops of the frosting directly on the cake. Then you put it in the microwave for 10-12 minutes. Top with powdered sugar.





You WANT it to be a little wet on top because that's the frosting not the cake. It's really moist and amazing.





I have other versions email if you want it.





ShariPamperedChef@si.rr.com





the pointestta cake is a mini fluted cake.... really pretty. Stones CAN be put in the microwave so you can do others as well.... I have TONS of recipes... just email.
no tell us !
  • albinism
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment