Sunday, December 20, 2009

I need the recipe from a pampered chef party?

I went to a pampered chef party the other night and she made what I think was called Lazy lasanga chili. Does anyone have the recipe. I know that it had italian sausage, beef broth, spagetthi sauce, onion, and garlic. Other than that I have no idea.


I really think that they should send the recipe home with each guest at the party, but hey what do I knowI need the recipe from a pampered chef party?
Found this on the web: hope it's what your looking for:





This is from a Pampered Chef recipe card and was so good I had to share!





Lazy Lasagna Chili


1 cup coarsely chopped zucchini


1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion


1 pound sweet Italian turkey sausage, casings removed


2 garlic cloves


1 26oz jar spaghetti sauce


2 14 oz cans beef broth


1 cup water


1 1/2 cups uncooked pasta nuggets (radiatore)


2 tablespoons snipped basil (optional)





Cook sausage, onion and garlic until cooked through and drain (turkey doesn't render much fat so you really don't need to drain, but with pork you would). Add spaghetti sauce, broth and water. Let cool and freeze. 1 gallon container should suffice.





To serve: Thaw in fridge. Bring to a boil on stove and add the pasta, reduce heat and let simmer for about 7 minutes. When pasta is almost done add zucchini. Before serving add basil if desired.


This serves 4 generously or 6 if served with a salad.








I've never tried freezing this, but I see no reason why you couldn't, as long as you add the pasta on serving day. Also, this would be good served with parmesean and or mozzarella to top thier bowls with. I've also had this without the zucchini and it's still good, in case you don't have any on hand, don't let that stop you from trying it!I need the recipe from a pampered chef party?
http://www.recipegoldmine.com/pamperedch鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment