Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is that recipe from the pampered chef?

My mom used to make it all the time.


It's like taco but it is a ring circle of dough biscuts then you put taco filling in it then wrap the biscut around it and cook it?


does anybody know?


please helpWhat is that recipe from the pampered chef?
It's made with two packages of crescent rolls. You cook your taco meat (about 1 lb) with seasonings, then place in the dough and wrap the tips around it. You need to layer the rolls into a circle or you can just do a long braid. After it's cooked, you can serve w/ taco toppings so that everyone just makes their favorite; tomatoes, lettuce, olives, cheddar cheese, salsa, sour cream, guacamole, etc. Hope this helps!





I think I'll make it myself this week, my kids love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment