Thursday, December 24, 2009

Fruit salsa..pampered chef recipe?

I went to a pampered chef party a couple of years ago and she made a great fruit salsa (it is NOT the apple berry salsa that I'm finding online). This one was made with red apples, granny smith apples, and craisins. I'm unsure on what to put in for sugar? I think she used brown sugar and the pampered chef apple pie spice (pre-made). I want to make this for my kids afterschool today but dont have the recipe! Any help is appreciated.Fruit salsa..pampered chef recipe?
I'm a consultant and able to do a ';behind-the-scenes'; search on a lot of our recipes. I can give you the names and locations of the ones I found, but they're not anywhere that I can copy and paste the whole recipe. Here is what I found:





Tropical Fruit Salsa - use adn care guide for Food Chopper


Tangy Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips Stoneware Sensations, pg 12


Mango Salsa Sundaes Season's Best庐 Spring/Summer 2006





I hope you find what you are looking for. It sounds delish!





Fruit salsa..pampered chef recipe?
I have a small pampered chef book, but it doesn't have a fruit salsa. It has a citrus sauce which includes brown sugar. There are a couple of sweet recipes and it seems their sweetener of choice is brown sugar. I probably would try it with the apples, craisins, pie spice, brown sugar and lemon juice to help keep the apples from turning brown. Good luck!
























No comments:

Post a Comment