Sunday, December 20, 2009

Has anyone got any recipes I can use my pampered chef mini-muffin pan for?

I would like to get some ideas for sweet/savoury recipes I can use whilst entertaining over the Christmas period. The In-laws are visiting!Has anyone got any recipes I can use my pampered chef mini-muffin pan for?
Kraft.com has a great open crab ragoon recipe out that uses a mini muffin pan. But the basic idea is to put a won ton wrapper in the pan and fill with the crab/cream cheese filling. In that regard you could also use puff pastry or phylo dough and add any type of savory or sweet filling you like. Also mini quiches are always a hit.Has anyone got any recipes I can use my pampered chef mini-muffin pan for?
Breakfast mini quiches. Search Cooks.com
For a dinner, instead of making a regular meatloaf use the muffin pan for induvidual serving's of meatloaf's.
if you have been to a pampered chef party then you also would have seen they sell a book called STONEWARE FAVOURITES i have just got it.. in there is a recipe called twice-baked potato cups..page 32.. stoneware is fab.. isn't it.. cant give it to u as now off to bed sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment