Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fabulous Pampered Chef small bar pan recipes/uses?

My mom bought a Pampered Chef small bar pan at my show. I only just got my own at the last show I attended and haven't used it a lot. Does anyone have any tips and tricks and/or recipes for this particular product they'd like to share? She usually cooks for just her and my father, and they have a toaster oven in their vacation home.Fabulous Pampered Chef small bar pan recipes/uses?
I would think that any recipes you can do on the other stones, you would be able to do on the Small Bar Pan. You would just have to reduce the recipe by half or something. Do you need recipes for main dishes, appetizers, desserts, or all of the above? A couple of recipes out of the ';Cooking for Two or More'; cookbook are: ';Coconut-Mango Napoleons';, ';Horseradish-Crusted Cod';, Provencal Fish Stew';, and Salmon %26amp; Spinach in Phyllo. You can contact your consultant for more recipes, or if she's not available, you can contact me at www.pamperedchef.biz/janicetippett and I can look some more up for you.Fabulous Pampered Chef small bar pan recipes/uses?
I am a Pampered Chef consultant. I love the stone ware. You can cook anything in the stoneware and the small bar pan is perfect. Some things that people don't know that you can do with them is pour pancake batter in there.. put it on around 325 or 350 and cook it for a few minutes and both side of the pancake cook at the same time. No flipping.. same with grilled cheese. Then you take your pizza cutter and cut the pancakes in strips and you can dip them in your syrup. =)
I think I saw what you're looking for in this free recipe ebook.
  • albinism
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment